From:
Virginia Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 1997 08:30:56 -0800
Ann, I sent your request for NICU remodeling ideas to Mara Stein, who had
posted an eloquent message about family-centered NICU care on NICU-NET.
Here's her response, which I thought you and everybody else on lactnet
would like to see:

Ginna Wall, MN, IBCLC, Lactation Services Coordinator
University of Washington Medical Center, Mailbox 356153
1959 NE Pacific Street, Seattle WA 98195
Voicemail: (206)548-6368, Fax: (206)548-7665