From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 03:12:22 EST
I got a bit hot under the collar this past week about nipple everters - I was
writing at cross purposes, my mind was immediately taken to the brand that
starts with Nipple and ends in a 't' sound.  This is the one sold here in UK
and has some amazing statements on the packaging that in my ho are severely
suspect.  Some of you have since mailed me and told me that the evert thingy
that you know of and use in the US is FDA? okayed and has its place
occasionally in your practice.   Thanks for these posts.

I still feel v uncomfortable about their use and don't think that I would ever
be able to use them as a tool or recommend them.

kind regards, Helen, Storrrington, UK