From:
Martha Schatzle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 02:34:38 EDT
I'm working on a project and desparately need some information. Can anyone
help me find the original document that said 4 out of 1000 infants die every
year as a result of not receiving breastmilk in the US? I think it was UNICEF
but I need to find the exact study and methodology. Also looking for the
reference to the 1.5 million babies who die worldwide from being fed formula.

As always, need to go back to the original source. Any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Martha Schatzle
Palos Verdes Est., CA