From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 22:44:25 -0400
Hi Ayelet...  I agree with Cathy. How about putting flow at the breast? What
in the world...why would someone tell her to wean ? Who told her? What silly
advice.

Kathleen

Kathleen Bruce RN IBCLC
Independent consultant: Breastfeeding Clinic of Vermont, Lactation
Resources of Vermont, Medela, Inc. Listowner Lactnet listserv
Archives: http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/archives/lactnet.html