Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 22:30:21 EDT
Dear Lactneters:

Join us Monday April 15th at 9PM EDT at  www.pedschat.org to discuss, and
share our experience and education on
"Nutrition while Breastfeeding"
Also, Tuesday night at 9pm EDT  on the TV show "Judging Amy" (i think its on
CBS) they are addressing a mom in court for breastfeeding a 6 year old- Maybe
we could discuss our feelings on that and the "Benefits of Extended
Breastfeeding" next week April 22.
May 6th we are having "Social Marketing" address by Wellstart.
Look forward to seeing everyone!

Karin Hofmann  NP, HHP, IBCLC, CCN, CCH, CPD