From:
Cindy Neary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Oct 1998 01:34:57 EDT
     I need some suggestions and a little hand holding right now.  After eight
months of work, we submitted a new breastfeeding protocol for approval to the
chief of neonatalogy who has the final word.  Initially, I thought this man
was very approachable.  Everyone said he was very research based which I
thought  could only work for breastfeeding.  He has had the protocol for two
months and still has not read it.  He promised me in mid September that he
would finish looking at it before he took leave in October and let me know
what he thought.  I have flooded this man with references from the literature
which I copied and gave to him.  I have tried very hard to be patient, but I
cornered him the day before he left and he still had not read it.  He is gone
for the next three weeks and I really don't know where to go from here.  I
just want to cry.  He hasn't even READ IT!

Help!

Cindy Neary RN