From:
Greg Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 1995 09:33:08 -0400
Hi out there!
I am a novice at the internet and also have a toddler "helping" me to send
this message, so hopefully this will get through.  I am an RN with a
background in Neonatal ICU and post partum care - but this was ten years
ago.  Since then I have had four outragiously wonderful children.  (Breast
fed of course)I have been lucky enough to be a stay at home mom since then.
I used to teach mothers how to breast fead on Post Partum - and now cringe
at how little I really knew.  I am itching at the chance to get back and do
some real hands on teaching.  Any advice would be greatly appreciated!  I
need to know about any good resources for lactation consultants, and how to
go about certification etc.  Do you recommend getting started through LLL?
Since this is the first place I have looked for info, anything would be
helful.  I hope I can follow through with this and become an even stronger
advocate for breast feading.  You may respond to me directly at:
[log in to unmask]  Thank you!  Lacy Pitman

Greg Pitman at [log in to unmask]