From:
Naomi Bar-Yam <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 1998 12:47:51 -0500
There have been a number of requests recently for companies that have
lactation support programs and there is not comprehensive list in existance.
I owuld like to correct that problem.  If you know about workpalces big
or small, with lactatin support of any kind, please e-mail me privately
with their name, contact information and anything you  know about theri
programs. I will keep the list and make it available to anyone who asks.
I'll try to post reminders every so often in case you learn about
programs in the future.
  Naomi Bar-Yam PhD