From:
Marianne Vanderveen-Kolkena <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Sep 2010 18:41:59 +0200
Learned this weekend: "Perfectionism is a disease. Don't strive for it;
strive for excellence." I like that!

Bye,

Marianne Vanderveen IBCLC, Netherlands (and sooo busy that she is adopting
the Pat Young-style: short and to the point... hahaha!)