From:
Tim Herrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 13:17:42 -0600
Thank you to all who provided glimpses of their filing systems.  I gained
some good ideas about what major categories and headings to utilize as I
attempt to bring some order to my breastfeeding "file?!?" (My new
heading..."Filing systems for breastfeeding topics."  Now... where did I put
that?)

I will also have my 14 yr old son repeat his lesson to me about how to
organize folders and move information in the computer.  It just didn't stick
the first time.

Thanks all,
Barb