From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:08:25 +0200
There are some great suggestions on dealing with this from the last 12
hours or so on LN.  Re-read them, if your anxiety does not permit you
to avoid all contact with things lactational for the next week.
My main avenue of preparation was reading Lactnet and participating in
discussions here, and pursuing topics that I realized I needed more
knowledge on.  The latter simply followed naturally from the
participation on the list.
I didn't do at all badly on the exam either.
I did read the main text and used a study guide that went with it, but
I feel that LN helped much more than the reading.
Rachel Myr
Kristiansand, Norway