From:
"Stearns, Crystal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 09:37:58 -0600
Hi all,
I have a question for you all that is a bit off the subject of
Breastfeeding.  I have a co-worker who is in Midwifery school that called
for info on non-lactating mastitis.  She is working with a patient who is 12
years since her last child, had silicone breast implants removed, after they
ruptured, several years ago, has developed scar tissue from the removing of
the implants and has how been diagnosis with Fibromyalgia.  The client now
has bilateral non-lactating mastitis.  Do you know of any articles on the
subject my friend can read?  You may e-mail me at [log in to unmask]
Thanks
Crystal Stearns RNC, MS, IBCLC
Mercy Memorial Health Center
Ardmore, Ok  73401