From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Mar 2010 08:22:31 -0400
 If you find any articles about breastfeeding since 2004 please be sure to
also forward them to the Center for Breastfeeding Information Library.  We
can then add them to the collection.
[log in to unmask]  Of course we don't need any articles that are
available free on the internet.

We put the electronic copy into the computer database  by title, author,
year, journal and subject(s). Any newer articles since  LLLI stopped
collecting in 2004 are easily kept in the dedicated computer  with hard
drive backup and print copy put in appropriate file.

CBI Library progress so far.  We are cataloging the articles in a database,
have several thousand so far and we are in the C's about 80 file drawers to
go!  Once everything historical has been catalogued we are going to start on
integrating the Wellstart files into the LLLI files (28 drawers).  A lot may
be duplicate, but we just won't know until we start.

Hopefully after June 1 I will be working one day a week!!!   so progress
ought to pick up.  Anytime anyone wants to come and stay a few days or a
week you are welcome to come type and/or file :-)
Thanks, Pat in SNJ