From:
Linda Rosetti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Sep 1995 09:48:17 -0400
i had a new mom call me the other day wanting to quit breastfeeding.  She had
various complaints that amounted to the general overwhelming changes that
happen to some women with a new baby.  She said she also has fibromalacia
(chronic fatigue syndrome) and she feels that she nursing will be too hard to
do.  We discussed at length the first few weeks with a new baby and a small
toddler and  various strategies to help her through this time.  At the end of
our discussion she was willing to keep up with the nursing but had questions
about what other women do who have this condition and are nursing.  I told
her I would ask my lactnet family.... Anyone have any experince with this
illness and breastfeeding?

Linda Rosetti RN, IBCLC
Clarkston, Wa. [log in to unmask]