From:
Denhez Louise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 23:02:47 -0400
I was told repeatedly that soy is as allergenic as cow milk protein.  If
a mother is worried about cow milk allergy, allergists suggest nutramigen
rather than soy formula, for that very reason. I would suggest that the
mother stops giving soy products to the baby. She should also refrain
from giving any peanut or nut product before age three, and start with
great precautions, as peanuts are also legumes.

From the mother of "a little bundle of allergies", my daughter Melissa,

Louise Denhez, M.D., M.P.H
Chargee d'enseignement clinique
Departement de medecine sociale et preventive