From:
Kim Ann Lorber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jan 2005 15:33:36 EST
Hi Valerie,

I mostly lurk on Lactnet and have done so since 98. It has always been easier
for me to talk than write and especially with the kids even more so! I have
always loved lactnet and continue to learn so much. Though it is your posts
that have opened my eyes to much more of what really gets to the heart of why
breastfeeding will continue to be an uphill battle. I *SO TRULY APPRECIATE* each
one of your posts and research AND the comments that goes with it. Some
suggest just the posting of information but your comments are helpful to try and
grasp what is going on and what it means. If you are limited you will be missed
and only hope that you do have a yahoo group so I can still continue to learn
something that cannot be gotten (easily) anywhere else. Again *THANK YOU*!!

Sincerely,
Kim Ann Lorber
mama to 4 breastfed boys!
volunteer breastfeeding counselor