From:
"Elise M. Chapin" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 10:34:04 +0200
This may be too late, but I have had trouble catching up with old posts ....

The following article talked about a program for educating kids in school
about breastfeeding:

Macleod, M      Taught About Breastfeeding in School: An innovative primary
school pack Primary Health Care 1997;7(9):12-16 ISSN 0264-5033

It also listed addresses for ordering the pack (email me privately for more
info).  Another great resource for teaching bf in schools is the series of
cartoons that Origem (or Denise Arcoverde) developed for WABA.  You can see
them at the WABA website  http://www.elogica.com.br

Breastfeeding and education is the theme for the 1999 World Breastfeeding
Week, so it would be great if we could take advantage of the opportunity
and get some info in at the school level.

Elise

Elise M. Chapin
Lungarno della Zecca Vecchia, 22
50122 Firenze, Italy