From:
Teresa Pitman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2006 12:23:19 -0500
I'm curious to know how people handle situations where women do not have a
primary HCP? This is not that unusual in my community where we are
experiencing a shortage of family doctors and where the few pediatricians we
have do not work as primary caregivers, only taking patients as referrals.
Many women, especially those who are more transient and/or lower income,
will have any medical care done at a walk-in clinic or in the ER.

Teresa Pitman