From:
Morgan Gallagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2008 14:08:05 +0000
Rachael,

Has the mother had any back or major limb injuries?  Has she tried any
form of physical manipulation - massage, chiro-practice. physio etc?

Someone wrote in here, many moons ago, about a mother who was having
breast tingling and pain at the nipples, and the problem was related to
the back and shoulders.  It was relieved by physical manipulation of the
spine, and some work in maintaining.  Sorry, I can't remember more
details - it may pop up if you do a search of the archives.

It's a long shot, but she is in need of a long shot.  I just wonder if
she's taken the complementary route so seriously, if this sort of
physical investigation of her, hasn't been done as standard along the
way - in other words, this approach has also been tried she just didn't
mention it?

Morgan Gallagher