From:
Maurenne griese <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 18:22:29 -0600
I was at the grocery store this evening and was looking for the latest
edition of Mother Earth News and by accident came across the headline on a
cover, "BREASTS!" with Pamela Anderson on the cover.  Inside the February
1999 issue are three articles:

Breasts reassessed:  They're back. everywhere you look, another perfect
pair.  Padded, enhanced, augmented.  Empowered.  A living, breathing symbol
of our whole big, fat falsie world.  Plus:  Pamela Anderson, poster girl
for the cleavage culture.

A few words about her breasts:  Suddenly we were nose to nipples.

A few words about my breasts:  The joys of my 36Bs.  Large enough to
attract men, small enough not to offend women.

web address www.esquire2b.com

Oh my, makes me proud to be an American woman....

Maurenne Griese, RNC, BSN, CCE, CBE
Birth and Breastfeeding Resources  http://www.childbirth.org/bbfr
Manhattan, KS  USA