From:
Lisa Marasco IBCLC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:16:27 -0700
You wanna know what's stupid about the pool's logic of swimming pool water
being dangerous to babies? These same recreation departments offer mommy &
me swimming classes, often for infants as well as toddlers. I know--- I used
to teach them. Youngest baby I had was something like 3 mos and loved being
under water. If they are going to use this logic, they probably need to ban
all babies from swimming pools, and then decide at what age they can
"handle" that toxic water.

Lisa Marasco, former Red Cross swimming instructor