From:
Carolyn Schindewolf <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2007 18:24:37 -0400
Ilene:  I found the review books with the test questions and pictures the
most helpful.  You'll do just fine; I discovered I knew lots more than they
even asked....you will too - you just don't realize how much you know.  I
was the same way until a coworker who just took the PCE breastfeeding course
asked me what the football hold was.  You've come further than you realize!
p.s.  the night before the exam, I had a glass of wine and
relaxed....entering the test into panic mode can fog the mind.

Good luck!  Carolyn Schindewolf, IBCLC