From:
"Helen M. Woodman" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 1998 02:19:32 EST
Dear Lactnetters, back on line, husband stayed up late to find fault.  Thank
you Gill Rapley for relaying my message to all.
My thoughts overnight are: - is there such a hormone called Relaxin?   I
wonder whether Dad and Mum misheard and the word used by Ortho was Prolactin?
Will check this out.  This case has come to me via a trainee breastfeeding
counsellor and  Dad is her work colleague.
Any help with whether there really is such a hormone called Relaxin would help
greatly. Thank you Jack for your thoughts, my sentiments too.  TIA to you all.
Helen M. Woodman, National Childbirth Trust Breastfeeding Counsellor UK
mailto: [log in to unmask]