From:
Pat Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2007 07:22:18 -0400
I noticed in my current nursing journal that American Nurses Association
have printed a Standards and Scope of Practice for RNs.  PNPs have a
Standard and Scope similar to ANA.  Another thought is that  scope seem to
be  the province of states (at least for nursing in NJ) and standards the
province of the organization.

I'm still bothered by IBLCEs claim to establishing the Scope.  Does anyone
know if any other certifying body promulgates the Scope?  I just don't think
it is their province.  Pat in SNJ