From:
asimmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 1997 20:41:04 -0800
Ick.  And I (used to) shop there.  Does anyone happen to have an address
handy??

I'm sure this is not an original thought...You can't help but notice
that all of the so-called "advantages to bottle feeding" are all on the
side of parents' "convenience", everywhere they appear. No mention
(obviously) of any benefits the baby might derive from this. Is this a
sad commentary on the status of children in our culture, or what?  I
wrote something like this in my letter to TIME regarding the six hours
thing. Of course it is in this store's interests to promote
bottlefeeding--no profits for them in the alternative.  How pathetic.

Speaking of letters--congrats to Steven Dettwyler for his latest
"published" status!  My husband enjoyed the letter very much.

Good night,
Andrea Simmons, LLLL
St. Louis MO
A nursing mother who is at this very moment enjoying her husband's
famous "Four Alarm" chili