Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 13:36:32 -0500
Marie asked what keywords were used for internet clipper services.  I
have tried a variety of combinations but have gotten the best results
when I am more vague than precise.  My service includes options to
define terms as "must have", "good to have", etc...  When I listed my
keywords (breast, breastfeeding, infants, infant formula, lactation,
babies) as "good to have" I received more stuff.  I still feel like I
must be missing somethings, however.  If any one has something that
works well for them I would also be interested.
Theresa