From:
Susan Z Condon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 1997 11:08:00 -0500
Hello Everyone!

     I've been reading posts since late March and have been learning so
much!  My name is Susan Condon and I live in San Francisco.  I am the
mother of Ari, age 5, who nursed to 4.2 years and wife to Marty, an SF
Firefighter of 20 years.  I became an LLLL in 4/94.  Currently I'm on LOA
from LLL Group while I set up my private LC business and study for the
IBLCE exam.  It's been wonderful seeing so many names that I recognize
especially the witty Dr. Jack Newman.  I am now ready to respond to my
first post!  Susan  Condon       [log in to unmask]

Regarding breast implants and talking with other mothers with bi's, I seem
to remember Nancy Mohrbacher at LLLI who wrote the "Nursing With Breast
Implants" reprint, asking for other mothers to write to her about their
experiences.  Perhaps she has been maintaining a database of mothers who
gave their permission to have their address and phone  numbers given out.
It might be worth a try to call LLLI at 847-519-7730 to find out. Good
luck!