From:
Laura Hart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 00:01:49 EDT
I hope some of you who saw this episode will tell us all about it. I was
teaching my breastfeeding class tonight, then had to go to the ER (not the tv
show) because my adult son was being treated for a severe allergic reaction to
eating a pistachio nut! (If only I had breastfed him longer he might not have
so many allergy problems.) I got home in time to see the news on our local CBS
channel. They took only a few seconds to mention the episode, the concern of
breastfeeding advocates & said CH states it researches all its programs. A
very disappointing response. Just reinforces why I rarely watch this channel.

Laura Hart, RN,BSN,CCE,IBCLC
Central Florida USA....home of Mickey Mouse