From:
rebecca b saenz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 1997 08:44:04 -0600
Jane Seymour breastfed her twins (!!!), and there's a great picture of her
holding them and hubby next to them on the CBS web page.  Michael Jordan
was a breastfed baby.  Lindsay Wagner breastfed her kids back when it
wasn't even cool.  Madonna breastfeeds Lourdes!!!  Jean Smart (Charlene on
Designing Women, which is still in syndication in some places, breastfed
her kids, one of them on the show, had several great discussions about
mothers' rights to BF, taking the baby to work with you, and even a plug
for LLL, but this was years ago.), and I would even suggest using a
picture of Bobbi McCaughy (sp?) - she is pumping her milk for those 7!  We
did a similar bulletin board for WBW in August, and also included pictures
of our own patients and their babies - our local "stars".

Becky Saenz, MD
Assistant Professor
University of MS Medical Center
Department of Family Medicine