Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2007 12:50:27 +0000

>And what to do with all those STUPID BOTTLES--?!  Deface them?  Fill
>them with wet sand to throw at the AIM salesman?  Mark the box "Free
>urinals"?!  (Honestly I hate to throw them out because of the whole
>plastic issue--maybe they can go in the recycle bin?)

Post them back to the sales office, with a letter about why they are
not acceptable, and don't pay the postage so the receiver has to pay
(in the UK, this means the receiver has to pay double, in fact).

Alternatively, call the salesman and ask him/a courier to collect,
otherwise you will be sending them back postage unpaid as above in 2
days.

In my view, 'return to sender' is the only ethical way of dealing
with it.  Trashing them is  a blight on the environment, and giving
them away even to FF mothers promotes his brand.

Good luck!

Heather Welford Neil
NCT bfc, tutor, UK