From:
Delores Keith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 01:06:39 -0400
Is that to blunt. All the work that goes into baby friendly.
Administrators must be arming their selves. R--- must be very pleased.
It makes me sick . All the good publicity in the world can not take the
place of not having this awful excuse for television on. It was like
they were not sure exactly what the story line was suppose to be. I do
think our preasure resulted in some scrip changes. It was just to
choppy. Like they were trying to change things and weren't sure how to
do it. I'm sure I'll have to deal with more of this and some fall out
tomorrow. At least our local station did put on some reasonably good
stuff, But ug! On the other hand how long did we all think the AFBM
people were going to sit there after the AAP statement. They are going
to do what ever they need to to regain their market drop offs.
And babies and breastfeeding be D----d.This stinks like  AFBM.
Dee Keith, IBCLC, LLLL, Mother of ten.