From:
Judith Galtry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Nov 1998 09:01:01 +1200
I would be very grateful if someone could let me know how current
parental leave legislation in the Nordic countries intersects with
membership in >the European Union.

I am interested to know whether the provisions outlined by individual member
countries are overridden by those determined by the EU.

Is maternity leave compulsory for EU
members?

Thanks very much

Judith Galtry (breastfeeding advocate and researcher)
Paekakariki
New Zealand

Small coastal town (wild and windswept) in a tiny country of two main
islands near Australia.