From:
Jan Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 1997 13:14:19 -0400
Dear Kathleens,

My Digests were OK for several days, and now have reverted back to the
Unknown Mime....and are being downloaded.  Although it may be an AOL problem,
I am on several other lists for which I get digests (some longer than
Lactnet, if anyone can believe that), and they aren't doing this to me.  I
finally went to mail, but if anyone knows of why this is a problem, and when
(if) it reverts back so AOLers are getting digests again, please let me know.
 I don't LIKE getting individual mail....

Sigh.

Jan Barger