Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 13:41:47 EDT
<< I have looked  and looked in the archives and I cannot find the post about
the
 Ezzo article in the April AAP Newsletter.  Am I remembering it wrong?  I
asked
 my ped. for his April Newsletter yesterday and I didn't see anything.  It did
 initiate a discussion about Ezzo. (He had not heard of the program)  Let me
 know if I am looking in the wrong place. >>

The article is indeed in the April AAP News.  It is on p. 21, under
"commentary" and the title is "Babywise advice linked to dehydration, failure
to thrive."

There will be another article in the May AAP News written by Robert Bucknam,
co-author of BabyWise which gives a major plug for the "new" edition, due out
in May.

The AAP will publish letters pro and con by MEMBERS ONLY in the June issue.
Please encourage your friends who are pediatricians to read both articles and
respond appropriately.

Matt Aney's article in the April issue is excellent, and brings up some very
good points, all of which are documented.

Jan