From:
Rachel Myr <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:40:34 +0200
This is just to confirm the claim I made that NEC is very rare here.  I have
spoken with our two IBCLCs who have experience working in some of the
busiest NICUs in Norway and they see it maybe once a year.
Rachel
in the country where all the IBCLCs can still meet in one small room, and
nearly everyone initiates BF.  Hope nobody ever concludes that high
concentration of IBCLCs causes low BF rates, or vice versa!