From:
lucy brey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 1996 20:51:22 -0000
 Sorry this post is late in response, however, I have found that Dad's are
uncomfortable in attending  (my) breastfeeding classes.  I have also
 noted
 that the women who attend without a partner do not participate as freely
 and openly if men are in class.  Because of this I have changed tthe
 format
 of my class to NOT include men.  Since doing this my classes are much
 more
 lively, fun and the ladies tell me through the evaluations that the class
 was extremely helpful.
I would be interested in hearing suggestions to overcome the above
 mentioned concerns from thouse of you who have fun, open classes with
 men.
 Also,  what do you-all tell them about the dads who want to 'feed just
 one
 bottle' so they can also bond??  Please responde to my email address, as

 am behind in my reading.

 TIA, Lucy Brey RN, CLE