From:
Tammy Schilling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 19:00:37 -0400
This product sounds much like another product called "Calorad".  It's a liquid taken at bedtime that is supposed to be a protien base to "burn fat" in the first 90 minutes of sleep.  Sound familiar?

Well, many people who have tried this product (which also contains no stimulants) have reported that it made sleep difficult because they felt "edgy" after taking it.

Since this mom has an 11 month old son, perhaps she would be amenable to waiting until the baby is older (ie sleeps through the night, or at least for several hours), then she could just take it right after the baby has his last nursing for the night?

Tammy Schilling
LLL leader, MD

--
personal copy designs