Date:
Wed, 20 Feb 2008 22:03:01 +0200
....I have a print out from 1995 of a less-than-one-pager titled "Just one bottle..."  It's actually 15 lines and then 8 references.   I always liked it.  Last year I went looking for updates to it and found Marsha's "Just one bottle won't hurt - or will it?", a much longer piece.

Unluckily my page doesn't say the author, but for some reason I connected it with Anna Vnuk - who is the first reference too.  Might have been my own confusion.   I printed it originally from the Infact Canada website, but it is no longer available there.   Perhaps this was Marsha's work from the mid 90s?  It seems to me that it would have suited Rose's purposes very well.

Jacquie Nutt BSc IBCLC
South Africa