From:
DENISE STUART <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 1997 07:42:17 -0500
Dear lactnetters,
I have two subjects that I would like clarified.  I have tried to
search the archives but my computer is not talking to them at the
moment.  First, I have a mother who has been diagnosed with a problem
with her symphisis pubis.  I am thinking a partial dislocation or
sprain but she asked if breastfeeding would make the relaxin level
stay too high and prolong the healing.  She is no weight bearing at
the moment with this being her 3rd baby-oldest 4 years old-so she is
anxious although not thinking of not breastfeeding since she is very
knowlegable-a dietician for our hospital.