Lactation Information and Discussion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 May 1996 14:07:22 -0400
Content-Type:
text/plain
Parts/Attachments:
text/plain (28 lines)
Hi there!

I saw the post on hair loss and decided to give my view...or lack of veiw(for a while)

I have 2 children, Alexi Joy...30 months and Kelsi Rose 9 months.  I noticed hair loss... or rather everyone
else did after the 1st birth.  I would find hair every where.  It was awfull!!!  But after the 2nd birth it
was even more noticable!  On one occation my MIL walked passed me and then stopped to pull hair off her
shirt...I shed on everyone I was near.

The worst thing this time was I actually had BALD SPOTS!  Up near my temples, where men typically loose their
hair first.  I was imbarrased to go out, thats how obvious I thought it was!  I now have little toughs of hair
there because It is growing back...I look funny because all my hair is waist length(oh...minus 2 or 3 inches
as of yesterday) and then I have these curly sprouts that end up is ringlets when it rains.

I was trying to fiqure out if the timeing of the hair loss means anything???  With Alexi I got my period back
at 5 1/2 months and the hair loss started around 5 weeks.  With Kelsi I didnt noice the hair loss untill she
was 3 1/2 months and now I still dont have it back...I'm hoping that means(HAHAHA) it will be 3 1/2 years
before I get it!  Oh...I'm tandom nursing too.  *My hair is a lot thinner now than it was 4 years ago!!!*

Tami...50's and sunny for now(all my plants are coming in for the night!)...glad just to have hair!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From the Keyboard of the Markgraf's
   Jason, Tami, Alexi and Kelsi
     [log in to unmask]
http://www.globaldialog.com/~tamara/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ATOM RSS1 RSS2