From:
Ros Escott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 1995 13:57:47 +0000
I have had a request from an IBCLC who is moving to Boston for 18
months, from February 1996. Her husband will be working at Mass.
General.   She is a triple-certificate nurse (RM, Midwife and
Maternal and Child Health), although her nursing credentials are not
formally recognised in the US unless she does local exams.  She also
has research skills (earned a distinction) and an administration
degree.  She would like to get some part-time work and believes she
could get a work permit if she had an offer. I don't know what her
chances are in the current market.  Please email me privately if
anyone has any ideas for work possibilities or just like-minded
LC contacts when she gets to Boston.  TIA
Ros Escott
Tasmania, Australia