From:
Donna Ron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Apr 2002 05:25:38 +0300
I am RH - and breastfed my children 4 of them for a very long time.  The only
problem as I understand it with RH - is after birth and there is the Rhogam for
that which the mother receives if her babies are RH+.
I also have never heard of any counter indications for bfg due to RH
incompatability.

Donna Ron, MHA, IBCLC