From:
Kathleen Bruce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Aug 1998 09:14:43 -0400
I request that each of you take the time now to read the header of each
digest, or do a

GET LACTNET WELCOME

to [log in to unmask]

if you  don't already have it.

The problem is that if all 2200 of you don't bother to read the welcome, or
even half of you, at 1100, then that means that I have over one thousand
requests to set people nomail.

This is too much for me and for the kind volunteers who help us administer
this list. So, take the welcome note SERIOUSLY, and read it, and learn how
to work the listserv, and please don't ask me to set you nomail unless your
computer is smoking. : ) .

Thanks Kathleen

Kathleen B. Bruce, BSN, IBCLC co-owner Lactnet,TLC, Indep. Consultant
in beautiful Williston, Vermont, USA
mailto:[log in to unmask]
LACTNET Archives http://library.ummed.edu/lsv/archives/lactnet.html