From:
CATHY BASTIAN <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Aug 1999 22:24:27 -0400
I have had a good response on the part of many mothers with the PNS and
the Purely Yours.  They work well for breastfeeing and working as do the
rental pumps.  The various pumps have a few different features that one
mom may prefer over another so it is good to have the choice and let the
mother decide.  If a mom is "pumping and bottle feeding", I still feel
most secure if she has a rental pump.  But, I have had a mom do very
well with the PNS.  Others have not fared so well. Re: the double
minielectric, I am not impressed and wish that Medela would stop
confusing the marketplace with less than optimal stuff.  Only my
opinions here and experience with many mothers in many situations...
cathy bastian
mailto:[log in to unmask]