From:
NursePlg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 1997 08:51:46 EST
I like the self-learning module :Alternative Feeding Methods for Breastfed
Babies, published by Georgetown Lactation Center in DC.It contains information
and pictures describing different ways to supplement.
I have used a syringe many times,like an eyedropper with baby sitting up.
Syringe tip does not touch baby's mouth. Nurses seem to prefer that to cup
feeding. Medicine cups can have rough edges, although I have found them to
work well, also. Email me privately if you need GW addresss for the module.
Pat, IBCLC in AL.  email- [log in to unmask]