From:
Carmel Barber <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 1995 10:01:08 GMT0BST1
Hi Lesley,

Sometime ago you wrote,

> I am mailing you back copies of what Newsletters and HELPs I have.  I don't
> have a spare January/February 1995 Newsletter, unfortunately, so you'll have
> to catch up on that one when you get home.
>
> I don't know what these will cost to post, so I guess a cheque to the value
> of whatever stamps are on the parcel will do it.
>
> My address is:  Lesley McBurney
>                 39 Meemar Street
>                 Chermside Q 4032
>                 OZ
>
> I will ring NHQ from work tomorrow and ask about paying for airmail for part
> of the year.  Will e-mail you when I get home.

Well I received all the magazines about a week ago and then had to go off to
Paris for a week (I know, its tough, but somebodys gotta do it  ;-) )  Got my
husband to take a photo of me feeding Nicholas on top of  L'Arc du Triomphe,
to add to my list of  strange places I have fed my baby.

Thank you, thank you, Thank you,  In the Issues of Help that you sent BOTH my
groups had profiles run on them (I joined the Salisbury-Elizabeth group, and then
moved to Prospect which is Inner North Eastern Suburbs)  It was fantastic, I felt
so good and motivated,  I nearly completed my next assignment <big grin>.

There is a cheque in the mail. Thanks again, you're a real lifeline.

Carmel