From:
Paul & Kathy Koch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Nov 1998 12:06:46 -0500
Okay, I found the initial post on Dejanews.  Here is the paragraph that
preceded the questionnaire the first time it was posted.  Subsequent posts
of the questionnaire have not had this.  To save on bandwidth I did not
repost the whole thing, just the introductory paragraph.  This was posted on
misc.kids.breastfeeding and alt.support.breastfeeding

"As a team in an M.B.A. marketing class at the University of
Houston, Texas, U.S.A., we intend to establish a fictional company that
would collect, test, distribute and sell human milk under the name
"Mother's Own".. During our research,
we have come across your website, and since you display to the Internet
public your e-mail address, we dare to hope that you would not mind
answering some of our technical, entrepreneurial, and moral questionsabout
our idea to sell human milk commercially."

Rest of questionnaire followed.

Kathy Koch, LLL Leader, BSEd, IBCLC
Great Mills, MD
mailto:[log in to unmask]
"Parents are often so busy with the physical rearing of children that they
miss the glory of parenthood, just as the grandeur of the trees is lost when
raking leaves. ~Marcelene Cox ~