From:
Patrica Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Sep 1998 12:55:10 -0400
Dear Joanna,  My daughter started telling her daughter that 2 yo didn't
nurse for sev mo.  About a week before her birthday, planning party, almost
2 yo announced she didn't want a birthday! Smart kid!  P.S. she's currently
having a ball at   college after 10 yrs of home schooling.  Imagine I
e-mail my grandaughter in college.  What is this world coming to?
Sincerely, Pat in SNJ