From:
Dawn K Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Apr 2002 16:36:03 -0500
Ingrid,
I have no information on the type of fumigation used, I'm sure the wise
women of this list will come through for you on that note.  Currently I'm
fuming about this....

You wrote:
>>She asked me not to pressure them into b/f.
She said that as soon she is better and drugs are safer she can b/f. I
thought
it would be wise to at least start pumping. <<

I agree with you that pumping should begin ASAP.  I also agree this should
be a choice for the PARENTS to make (not the doc who doesn't want them to
feel pressured), maybe when they are feeling safer about the outcome.
Perhaps you could speak to the father, essentially telling him if she
doesn't pump there will be no choices.

Dawn Martin
Austin, TX