From:
Evi Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 1997 19:50:10 +0300
Have a few thoughts running thru my mind that I wanted to express - as I
sit at the computer rathering than unpacking boxes from my recent move.

This Royal College of Midwives lifting of the Nestle ban is really
shocking, am sure there is a connection with NCT's recent funny business. I
think this has political implications for all of us and would appreciate
any of you in the UK letting me know how things progress. There has to be a
way of dealing with the formula companies but it seems that no one in the
Western countries seems to have found the ideal as yet.

My immediate impression of the first post about the 'Bradley' parents was
not to blame the course but maybe the personalities involved. There are
ways to get what you want and there are ways. People seems awfully quick to
jump to conclusions.

Re; EZZO, seems like there are several people who are involved with this
pro or con. May be a good idea to think of a separate email list for
further discussion. How is that for a hint?

To those of you who do not think some of the humor is appropriate to this
list - many of us have been involved in a long, hard battle to promote
breastfeeding for a LONG time. We have received a lot of kicks in the teeth
and humor helps us to go on. There are many psycho-social parts to this as
well as physiology and a lot of humanity. A group like this cannot just put
out straight info all of the time. I would rather you laugh rather than
delete but at least you have that option.

Evi on Ashdod, Israel